- See also Factions.
There are a variety of mobs or enemies within Stonehearth players must watch out for.
- Goblins: Small green humanoids with pointy green ears. Unlike other monsters, Goblins have wolf mounts and are said to be able to attack your village in large groups.
- Order of Applied Equivocation
- A secret panel in the dead merchant’s desk reveals a cheerful crest chased with the following motto: The OAE: Backstabbing You for Our Better Tomorrow.
- Your wealthy, thriving communities will draw the attention of the dread Order of Applied Equivocation. Unlike the straightforward aggression of goblins and trolls, these new enemies will cheat, kidnap, and blackmail their way into your citizen’s homes... and coffers.
- Skeletons: Skeletons have white bones, visible rib cages, and blue eyes. Currently, skeletons can be normal, wear a hood or be wearing a helmet.
- Squid/Cthulu: A hulking great red humanoid, Squid has green eyes and a tentacle-like beard. This monster makes settlers look like ants in proportion and can quickly decimate a settlement unless dealt with quickly. It is unknown what powers/strengths this monster has or what triggers its' spawn.
- Troll: A giant green creatures that is slightly similar in appearance to goblins. This titan was first seen in an update from the developers on their blog. Not much is currently known about his abilities or what causes him to spawn.
- As your town becomes more wealthy and prosperous, you risk attracting the attention of one of the world's Titans, epic boss monsters looking to protect their turf, or just to plunder your riches. Each boss will have a unique lore and set of abilities used to lay waste to your city.
- Zombies: Green humans with green eyes and exposed dark red skin in several places.