Official patch notes
- Basic item crafting, with our first profession: the Carpenter
- Harvesting resources (wood, berries, etc) and storing them in stockpiles
- Your citizens will sleep when they get sleepy, build fires when they are cold, and eat when they are hungry (if you have harvested some berries!)
- Basic construction of fences, walls and houses. A known, high-priority bug is currently preventing house roofs from being finished.
- Lots of new exciting new crash bugs, animation glitches, and UI annoyances, and more!
- The UI layout does not function correctly in resolutions below 1920 x 1080
- Workers don’t build roofs on houses
- Workers occasionally get stuck while hauling items to a stockpile.
Undocumented Changes Edit